State Senator Tom Whatley was in fact acknowledged as a Legislator of the Year at the national Autism Law Summit. The National Autism Law Summit was a convention in San Diego that helped bring in concert at least a few hundred autism assistance services, federal and state lawmakers, attorneys and family of kids with autism. Senator Tom Whatley likewise made ...
- Autism Candles – 10-Year-Old Boy with Autism Singing ‘Imagine’ Will Give You Goosebumps - Calum has one of the most incredible voices we’ve ever heard. The 10-year-old boy who has autism and ADHD loves music and doesn’t only sing, he also has been playing the drums since he… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Autistic Superstars | Episode 2 | Only Human - On stage, 23 year old Carly Ryan stuns a transfixed audience with her rendition of ‘All That Jazz’, 18 year-old Martin Finn from Wigan wows the crowd with his extraordinary James Brown-esque… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – NHS Education and Autism Services - Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Social inclusion of children with Autism in mainstream educational environments - In this talk Prof Mitchell K. Byrne reports on his research ‘Understanding Our Peers; An intervention to promote social inclusion of children with Autism in mainstream educational environments’… Facebook Comments
Autism Service Animals
- Autism Candles – Living with Autism: Wyatt meets and bonds with Dessa his new Autism Service Dog - Thank you to Autism Dog Service, Roncy Village Veterinary Clinic and to all the people who donated to Wyatt’s Hope Lemonade Stand for bringing Dessa into Wyatt’s life. Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – NJ Boy With Autism Will Get Service Dog - A New Jersey boy with autism who needed a service dog and whose family needed help covering the huge cost will indeed get a service animal thanks to an outpouring of donations. Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – KID WITH AUTISM GETS BULLIED AT SCHOOL Interview with a 4 Year Old - Rafael has high functioning autism, formerly known as Asperger’s Syndrome. He loves school, but from what he says, he is getting bullied by a few kids at school. He is 4-years-old and goes… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – The Hagir Show S1 E10 Autism/Bullying - Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Supported Living - Mencap’s support services are focused on helping people achieve the life they want, through people supporting them in the right way. Mencap can provide the care and support they need in a flexible… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Autism NOW Answer Series #19 - Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – "Autism and Job Initiatives for 2018" Season 5 Episode 2 - In this week’s show, Kristen Pedersen, chief of employment services at the ARC of San Francisco, joins Keith and Will. She describes some of the new neurodiversity employment initiatives… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Autism Job Club presents: Everyday Heroes - An original and inspiring documentary entitled Everyday Heroes, by spectrum filmmaker Colin Baxter. Meet six of these “everyday heroes” in this short film that highlights the challenges… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – The Human Camera (Autism Documentary) – Real Stories - Stephen Wiltshire is one of Britain’s most prolific and talented young artists. He is also autistic. This film will follow Stephen as he faces his greatest challenge yet . Artist Stephen… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Play Time: Short Documentary on Autism (Spanish Subtitles) - Play Time (2016) is an empowering short documentary about the experiences of the Fenton & Hernandez families treating their children diagnosed with autism with DIRFloortime®, a comprehensive… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Autism Law Enforcement Education Coalition (ALEC) | CPDC Lecture Series - Officer Roger White, Quincy (MA) Police Department talks about ALEC training program for community first responders. http://www.arcsouthnorfolk.org/alec-first-responder-training.html Children’s… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Social Learning: Implications for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders - Visit: http://www.uctv.tv/) Conceptualizing autism as a social learning disability, with implications for potential innovations in education. Series: Facebook Comments
- The Basic Aspects of Autistic Dentistry Needs - This video lecture by the Yale Child Center summarizes for dentists, parents and professionals the basic aspects of autism and dentistry needs. It is estimated that only around ten percent of dentist feel comfortable providing care to individuals with special needs including those with autism. This lecture helps dentists understand how children (and when applicable ...
- Ava’s Autism Story - Many parents have struggled in the fight for autism insurance coverage and treatment rights. Ava’s Story is about a young girl who presented symptoms of a more severe form of autism spectrum disorder. Her mother Anna Bullard fought hard for her daughter’s autism treatments and went on a quest to understand Applied Behavior Analysis and ...