State Senator Tom Whatley was in fact acknowledged as a Legislator of the Year at the national Autism Law Summit. The National Autism Law Summit was a convention in San Diego that helped bring in concert at least a few hundred autism assistance services, federal and state lawmakers, attorneys and family of kids with autism. Senator Tom Whatley likewise made ...
- Autism Candles – Students with autism make music with iPads - For years Adam Goldberg, a classical pianist who teaches music at P.S. 177 in Queens, New York, struggled to break through to his students who have serious learning disabilities, such as autism,… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – AUTISM SONG: "Carnival of Love" Live Performance - AUTISM FOUNDATION: Carnival of Love Fundraiser Event: Theme song Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Education secretary visits Denver’s Firefly Autism - U.S. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos stopped in Denver and Colorado Springs Wednesday as part of her tour to rethink education. In Denver, DeVos visited the Firefly Autism House in Denver… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Autism Education - The vital role the Fresno County Superintendent of Schools plays in educating students with Autism in schools throughout the valley. Facebook Comments
Autism Service Animals
- Autism Candles – How an autism assistance dog helps - Find out from Mum Teresa how autism assistance dog Quartz helps her daughter Beth and the whole family. Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Boy With Autism Gets Dog Who Changes His Life | The Dodo - Boy With Autism Gets Dog Who Changes His Life | This little boy has autism, and his dog knows exactly how to make his nightmares stop and calm him down. Love Animals? Subscribe: https://www.youtube… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – KID WITH AUTISM GETS BULLIED AT SCHOOL Interview with a 4 Year Old - Rafael has high functioning autism, formerly known as Asperger’s Syndrome. He loves school, but from what he says, he is getting bullied by a few kids at school. He is 4-years-old and goes… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – The Hagir Show S1 E10 Autism/Bullying - Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Autism NOW Answer Series #19 - Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Donna Simon Leads Roundtable Discussion on Autism - Assemblywoman Donna Simon hosted a roundtable on Oct. 30 in Flemington to discuss insurance, housing, education and employment issues faced by the autism community. Simon is sponsor of legislation… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – "Autism and Job Initiatives for 2018" Season 5 Episode 2 - In this week’s show, Kristen Pedersen, chief of employment services at the ARC of San Francisco, joins Keith and Will. She describes some of the new neurodiversity employment initiatives… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Autism Job Club presents: Everyday Heroes - An original and inspiring documentary entitled Everyday Heroes, by spectrum filmmaker Colin Baxter. Meet six of these “everyday heroes” in this short film that highlights the challenges… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – The Human Camera (Autism Documentary) – Real Stories - Stephen Wiltshire is one of Britain’s most prolific and talented young artists. He is also autistic. This film will follow Stephen as he faces his greatest challenge yet . Artist Stephen… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Play Time: Short Documentary on Autism (Spanish Subtitles) - Play Time (2016) is an empowering short documentary about the experiences of the Fenton & Hernandez families treating their children diagnosed with autism with DIRFloortime®, a comprehensive… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Autism Law Enforcement Education Coalition (ALEC) | CPDC Lecture Series - Officer Roger White, Quincy (MA) Police Department talks about ALEC training program for community first responders. http://www.arcsouthnorfolk.org/alec-first-responder-training.html Children’s… Facebook Comments
- Autism Candles – Social Learning: Implications for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders - Visit: http://www.uctv.tv/) Conceptualizing autism as a social learning disability, with implications for potential innovations in education. Series: Facebook Comments
- The Basic Aspects of Autistic Dentistry Needs - This video lecture by the Yale Child Center summarizes for dentists, parents and professionals the basic aspects of autism and dentistry needs. It is estimated that only around ten percent of dentist feel comfortable providing care to individuals with special needs including those with autism. This lecture helps dentists understand how children (and when applicable ...
- Ava’s Autism Story - Many parents have struggled in the fight for autism insurance coverage and treatment rights. Ava’s Story is about a young girl who presented symptoms of a more severe form of autism spectrum disorder. Her mother Anna Bullard fought hard for her daughter’s autism treatments and went on a quest to understand Applied Behavior Analysis and ...